Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/03 20:41:50 UTC

Kafka Jenkins not showing recent builds in history

Hi everybody,

I looked through recent Jenkins builds for a while today and it somehow
looks off to me.

Both jobs [1] [2] don't show any builds that are more recent than March
19th in the "build history".
Only the "last failed" and "last unsuccessful" permalinks show recent
dates. Build pages can be accessed by changing the build id in the link
though.

That seems weird to me, I would have expected builds to how up in the
history, no matter if they were successful or not.

Can someone shed some light on this for me? I am probably missing something
obvious.

Best regards,
Sönke

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-pr-jdk11-scala2.12
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-pr-jdk8-scala2.11/

Re: Kafka Jenkins not showing recent builds in history

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Quick update: everything seems to be back to normal.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.