Posted to users@maven.apache.org by João Paulo Batistella <ba...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/12/28 00:10:18 UTC

Project structure for EJB projects

Hello!

I have a project composed of web applications and EJB components. I would like to have my EJB projects sharing some common information like dependencies. Is it possible to do that?

I was wondering about structuring my application like the following tree:

 - MyApplication
     + WebApp
      - MyEJBs
          + MyFirstEJB
          + MySecondEJB

Is it possible to have a project template in MyEJBs folder, with all dependencies and a specialized project definition in each EJB folder?

Thanks,
João Paulo.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.

Re: Project structure for EJB projects

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
it is an alternative, but most Maven developers discourage their use
for reasons of clarity, instead recommending the use of inheritence.

- Brett

Posted by Bent André Solheim <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.