Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by DAVID SMITH <da...@btinternet.com> on 2015/08/03 22:40:11 UTC

Advice on testing AMQP processor

Hi
I have created a set of processors which get/put to an AMQP broker based on the org.apache get/put JMS processors.My boss would like me to contribute them back to org.apache, however I feel I need to create some robust Junit user tests for the processors, but I need some advice on how to create a mock AMQP queue.Can anyone help please?
Many thanksDave

Re: Advice on testing AMQP processor

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

This is great and of course we'll help.  Do you have a patch or Github
PR you can offer?  It is fine if it isn't ready but it would make it
easier to interact and help get it there.

Please give the boss a high five.

Thanks
Joe