Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by allfonsiva <al...@aim.com> on 2006/08/25 10:53:35 UTC

Runtime Servicemix

Hi all

To activate a componet in servicemix we are using corressponding
servicemix.xml and we are also providing inputs to the components through
that. But will it be possible to give inputs to the componets when the
server is already started running.

for example:

i am activating an quartz compent using an servicemix.xml. i am not giving
any triggers to it by hard coding in servicemix xml. instead i want to give
triggers to the component which is already initialized by the xml. will it
be possible? if so how?

any one help me out please...
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Runtime Servicemix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This will be possible when ServiceMix will ship a std jbi component
for quartz.  You will be able to deploy SU onto it and deploy triggers
at runtime.  It should also be able to expose a JBI endpoint to
dynamically add triggers by sending a jbi exchange with the
needed informations.

Currently, you should use the lightweight container and deploy
a new quartz component for each trigger.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet