Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Kealan Mccusker <ke...@miracl.com> on 2017/02/24 15:26:37 UTC

milagro-crypto-c

Hi All

We have a repo (below) that is currently on the Miracl GitHub account and
it is part of the Apache Milagro project. For operational reasons we would
like to maintain this repo on the Miracl GitHub account and make it public.
Would this be be OK with the dev community? May I propose a vote?

The milagro-crypto-c should remain on Miracl GitHub: me +1

https://github.com/miracl/milagro-crypto-c

Regards

Kealan

RE: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Simeon Aladjem <si...@miracl.com>.
+1

Mony

Alternatively, would it be ok for the community if a GitHub account is
opened for Milagro and the milagro-crypto-c repo is moved there? I believe
that hosting Milagro repos on GitHub would help this community to make more
progress.

Cheers,
Patrick

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:26 PM, Kealan Mccusker <kealan.mccusker@miracl.com

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com>.
+1, I agree too!

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Nicola Asuni <ni...@miracl.com>.
+1 for me.

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Tomasz Matecki <to...@miracl.com>.
+1

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Patrick Hilt <pa...@miracl.com>.
+1

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@miracl.com>.
That's great. We should take advantage of this and push the code into the
apache repo as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help, Nick.

+1

--
Brian Spector
CEO

T: +44 (0) 20 3389 8190
https://www.miracl.com
81 Rivington Street
London UK, EC2A 3AY
Registered in England and Wales 7017635

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.

Re: milagro-crypto-c

Posted by Kealan Mccusker <ke...@miracl.com>.
Hi Nick

This does supersede the existing repo. This is a C repo with language
wrappers for golang and Python.

Regards

Kealan

Re: milagro-crypto-c