Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 06:11:06 UTC

Re: [TRINIDAD] Decoupling Renderers (PanelFormLayoutRenderer and LabelAndMessageRenderer)

Any suggestions about refactoring some trinidad components?

Re: [TRINIDAD] Decoupling Renderers (PanelFormLayoutRenderer and LabelAndMessageRenderer)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I haven't been able to help here - this would be great
work, but it's also non-trivial, and I haven't had the time
to help out.  Can any of the other committers help
Leonardo out?

-- Adam