Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Petr Andrs <pa...@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> on 2001/05/19 18:57:00 UTC

text and external image on one line

Please help me. How can I place text and external image on one row. The
code shoen below break line after image.

<fo:block text-align="end" font-size="10pt">
  <fo:external-graphic height="15pt" src="file:logo.png"/>
  XML, XSLT, XSL FO and FOP demonstrace - stránka c.
  <fo:page-number/>
</fo:block>

pa

Re: text and external image on one line

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Sat, 19 May 2001 18:57:00 Petr Andrs wrote:
> Please help me. How can I place text and external image on one row. The
> code shoen below break line after image.
>
> <fo:block text-align="end" font-size="10pt">
>   <fo:external-graphic height="15pt" src="file:logo.png"/>
>   XML, XSLT, XSL FO and FOP demonstrace - stránka c.
>   <fo:page-number/>
> </fo:block>

The fo markup is correct. Unfortunately FOP does not handle this correctly
at the moment.