Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emily Gu <e2...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 22:19:53 UTC

The best practice of remembering previous selections when doing paginating?

Hi,

I have one question for you. For the solution posted on wiki page of large
data set <t:dataTable>, when you select several rows on the first page, then
go to the next page, the selection is gone. It only knows what selected in
the current page. I have two questions now:

1. What is the best practice in doing such web pages. Should it remember
stuff selected from the first page?
2. How to do it in using <t:tableData> with <t:dataScroller>?

In my opinion, it would be nice if we can remember the selections of
previous visited pages if the data are related.

Thanks,

Emily

Re: The best practice of remembering previous selections when doing paginating?

Posted by Emily Gu <e2...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply. I will try that.

Emily

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.