Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Tomba Rakesh <to...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/22 10:07:02 UTC

How to provide link for each Portlet Title?

Hi All

At decorator.vm file

I found "$jetspeed.getTitle($myPE, $myF)"  is for displaying Portlet title. Portlet title is define at <title> tag in portlet.xml.

Now I would like to define a link for each portlet.

Is it possible?

Regards
Rakesh

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: How to provide link for each Portlet Title?

Posted by Tomba Rakesh <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi James

Could you please tell me which jar file contains "JetspeedPowerTool "?

Which element tag should I define the url for the portlet.

Regards
Rakesh

James Liao <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
I understand what you mean.
You want to define links in your portlet.xml for each portlet. Then
you want to change simple portlet title to the link which you specify
for your portlet, right?

I think you can extend current JetspeedPowerTool to achieve it. Let's say:
define a method name getTitleUrl(), then call it in decorator.vm like this:

Hope it works.

- James Liao

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
I understand what you mean.
You want to define  links  in your portlet.xml for each portlet. Then
you want to change simple portlet  title to the link which you specify
for your portlet, right?

I think you can extend current JetspeedPowerTool to achieve it. Let's say:
define a method name getTitleUrl(), then call it in decorator.vm like this:
<!--            $jetspeed.getTitle($myPE, $myF) -->
Hope it works.

- James Liao

Posted by Tomba Rakesh <to...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Tomba Rakesh <to...@yahoo.com>.