Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Anas Reza <an...@amid.tech> on 2016/03/28 14:01:22 UTC

FILE NOT FOUND ERROR

I have been trying to add apache PDFBox into my app but it still gives me
Error:(44, 21) error: cannot access Pageableclass file for java.awt.print.Pageable not found

Please help me out

Anas Reza

Re: FILE NOT FOUND ERROR

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 28.03.2016 um 14:01 schrieb Anas Reza:
> I have been trying to add apache PDFBox into my app but it still gives me
> Error:(44, 21) error: cannot access Pageableclass file for java.awt.print.Pageable not found

Try running some program that imports Pageable (google for it). If you
can't, then please reinstall your JDK.

Tilman