Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pills <pi...@hmcrecord.ch> on 2007/11/11 05:25:27 UTC

[Example page]Internal error in Dataview?

Hi everybody,

I think there is a problem with some examples in the sample page.

If you go here: http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater/ , only the first
link works. Others displays the classic wicket's internal error page.

I tried with two desktops, both under XP/Firefox 2.0.0.9, and got the same
behavior. It's not being a long time, I tried on Wednesday and everything
was fine.

' hope this will help (and that I posted in the right place) ;)

Re: [Example page]Internal error in Dataview?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
i will restart it again, the probelm is that somewhere you can delete
the sample data and other examples cant handle that