Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Tsui, Alban" <Al...@COGNOS.com> on 2002/02/26 16:55:35 UTC

xi:include problem in xsp?

Considering the following constructs in an xsp page:

<xsp:element name="xi:include"><xsp:attribute
name="href">barstyle0.xml</xsp:attribute></xsp:element>

<xi:include><xsp:attribute
name="href">barstyle0.xml</xsp:attribute></xi:include>

<xi:include href="barstyle0.xml"/>

After this xsp, the page is going throught the XInclude transform.

The first construct doesn't work at all and the transform doesn't pick it up
but the last two work... is this a bug? Or have I done something wrong in
the first one?

Took me ages to figure out to use the second one for dynamically include xml
fragment in xsp page.

Best wishes

Alban Tsui

COGNOS * The Leader in Enterprise Business Intelligence *
http://www.cognos.com
 Information Delivery Products, London Development Office, UK
alban.tsui@cognos.com Tel (direct): +44 (0) 20 78395417