Posted to women@apache.org by Donna Metzlar <do...@genderchangers.org> on 2008/03/22 10:32:52 UTC

two women's tech events in the Netherlands

Hi,

I'd just like to let you know about the Girl Geek Dinner on April 10. The
speaker will be Fabienne Serriere presenting the topic Hardware Hacking on
the Cheap!
http://girlgeekdinner.nl/

And the seventh Eclectic Tech Carnival from May 25 until the 31st:
http://eclectictechcarnival.org/

Donna

Re: two women's tech events in the Netherlands

Posted by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info, Donna.  Will you be at ApacheCon EU?

Danese