Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/09/03 13:02:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Felix Log 1.2.4 release

Hi guys,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Ray Augé, David Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls, Tom Watson, JB Onofré, Pierre De Rop

I’m promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.a.o, and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB