Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by IMF <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/21 11:25:04 UTC

How to implement JUNIT in service mix?

Assume a simple java code is present in JSR component & contacting it through
HTTP request. So anyone plz tell me how to write JUNIT for that code & where
to implement the same? Plz enlighten in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to implement JUNIT in service mix?

Posted by IMF <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

can u plz be bit elaborate....bcoz am very much new to servicemix & ESB....

assume, i ve a java code in JSR component to print "hello world"......i am
contacting dis service (ie, JSR) thro HTTP Binding Componenet....

wen we send a request to HTTP BC, it in turn sends to JSR & JSR sends a
response by printing "hello world"....dis is wat it happens....

so plz tell me how to write/execute junit for this process.....wer to place
dis junit file & wat r modifications to be done either in any of d xbeans
file....

Plz note dat while creatin JSR-SU, test folder is not created.....only wen
we are creatin main pom file, test folder gets created under src folder....

plzzzzz help me.....

Thanks in advance.....

Posted by ma...@uk.bnpparibas.com.