Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Haimberger <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 12:19:18 UTC

JSF 1.2 project status

Hi *,

Nice greatings from Christoph Ebner and me. Now a short overview of
the JSF 1.2 implementation status. We looked over the unassigned
issues:

MYFACES-1563 - Christoph will do that.
MYFACES-1255 - Crosschecked with RI -> Only javadoc
MYFACES-1264 - Christoph will do that.
MYFACES-1253 - Crosschecked with RI -> Only javadoc and specification
MYFACES-1204 - Martin (me) will check this.
MYFACES-1236 - This issues is open.
MYFACES-1251 - This issues is open. Needs to be done if the JSF 1.2
implementation is nearly done.
MYFACES-1217 -  Implemented christoph will recheck this.

MYFACES-1200 -  This issues is open. Needs to be done if the JSF 1.2
implementation is nearly done.

MYFACES-1434 - Martin (me) will do "Add element
"deferred-value/method" for elements in the taglibs"
MYFACES-1444 - patch available
MYFACES-1109 - Regarding the comment from Mathias Broekelmann, this is
not compatible with the JSF 1.2 specification. Could be done for
t:dataTable
MYFACES-1548 - patch available
MYFACES-1564 - Christoph Ebner will do that.
MYFACES-1220 - This issue is open.
MYFACES-1221 - Martin (me) will test this with an own renderkit.
MYFACES-1230 - Specification Request, someone should recheck this.
MYFACES-1582 - patch available
MYFACES-1584 - patch available
MYFACES-1223 - low priority

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Christoph Ebner and Martin Haimberger

Re: JSF 1.2 project status

Posted by Martin Haimberger <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hy,

a short update from my side:

MYFACES-1204 - patch available.
MYFACES-1434 - was allready done.
MYFACES-1221 - tests available.

Regards,
Martin

Re: JSF 1.2 project status

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Martin,

Re: JSF 1.2 project status

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks for your time and work,

In the weekend I'll test and apply the patches,

Cagatay

Re: JSF 1.2 project status

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
great,