Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2013/01/07 16:29:25 UTC

Fwd: IntelliJ IDEA as an alternative to Adobe Flash Builder

Scott,

Spam in the LinkedIn Group.

Regards,
Dave

Begin forwarded message:

Re: IntelliJ IDEA as an alternative to Adobe Flash Builder

Posted by João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>.
No, Flex/AS development isn't enabled on the community version of IntelliJ.
Fortunately I was able to get a license when it was at 50$USD.
Best acquisition ever!

RE: IntelliJ IDEA as an alternative to Adobe Flash Builder

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
   BTW is there any way to get IntelliJ community version functional for developing flex/actionscript?  It appears to me the regular version is the only one with the add-on for flex/actionscript.

-Mark