Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 09:38:51 UTC

Preparing EventAdmin Release

Hi,

I'm about to start a vote for a new EventAdmin release - this one fixes
some bugs introduced with 1.2.2 :)
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314786)

I think the notice, dependency etc. files are fine, but I thought it's
better to ask for feedback before I start the vote :)
So, are these files fine or do they need any changes?

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Preparing EventAdmin Release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks Richard and Felix,

I've removed the reference to the BSD licence from the notice file.

Carsten

Felix Meschberger  wrote

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,