Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/04/28 20:04:02 UTC

Who has NT with SP4?

Could somebody with NT SP4 test bug #38 from the bugzilla bug DB.  I have
tested this bug with 2000, and it doesn't exist there, but it could be an
NT issue.  I am trying VERY hard to keep the bugzilla bugDB relatively
clean, and this issue has been open for a while.  I expect a bunch of
new bugs since we just released another alpha.

If the bug doesn't exist, please the report, if it does, let's fix
it.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

RE: Who has NT with SP4?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>.
My bugdb access doesn't exist

Refer to apache-2.0\htdocs\manual\windows.html for Requirements.

SP2/SP4 were both -bad- service packs.  Advise them to uninstall
and reinstall the service -after- upgrading to a4/sp5.

RE: Speaking of bugs

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Yep, that's a problem.  There was a link when we first released 2.0a1, I
guess it got blown away at some point.  I put it back now.

Ryan

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> There seems to be no link between GNATS http://bugs.apache.org/
> to get over to bugzilla if the report is a 2.0a problem.
>
> I'd memorized bugs.apache.org, I would guess others have too,
> and don't know to look elsewhere.

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

RE: Speaking of bugs

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Okay, I tried to add a link to the GNAT's bug DB, but I don't have access
to write to the file.  Could somebody else PLEASE add a link to the 2.0
bug DB?

Thanks,

RE: Speaking of bugs