Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2011/06/01 14:06:00 UTC

Modify excel sheet while it is already open

Hello Users, Devs,

May be a trivial question, is this possible to modify excel file with
poi while it is already open? I am adding records via a GUI (used poi
apis) by clicking on the "Insert" button. This inserts the records in
the excel file and I can verify it when I open the excel file.
However, while it is already open then I try to insert records from
GUI then I don't see my new records inserting in opened excel file.
Can I see this real-time insertion?

Many Thanks,
Rahul