Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Delpin, Maria" <ma...@documentum.com> on 2004/01/22 18:01:42 UTC

vssget task question

Hi,
            I have begun looking at using ANT on our build system. As I was
testing the vssget task I noticed it got all of the source every time. Is
there a way to pass in parameters (ie -GCC)? This would allow me to  only
get files that have changed if I need to resume a build from an error state.

            <target name="get" description="get files from SourceSafe
database" depends="init">
                        <vssget localPath="${stage}"
                                    recursive="true"
                                    vsspath="${current}"/>