Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Daniel Riquelme <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 03:04:55 UTC

error in postAcctgTrans

There is an error in AcctgTransServices.xml
line: 413
while creating glAccountHistory credits.

It says:
<calculate field="glAccountHistory" type="BigDecimal.postedCredits" >
it should be:
  <calculate field="postedCredits" map-name="glAccountHistory"
type="BigDecimal" >

Regards,
Daniel

Re: error in postAcctgTrans

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This was my bad, fixed in r731612. I checked there are no others (actually I thought I have already fixed all but I certainly got
caught byTortoise(?) not committing current opened file in Eclipse)

Thanks Daniel

From: "Daniel Riquelme" <da...@gmail.com>