Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Dillon, Steven" <st...@ngc.com> on 2006/07/13 20:43:16 UTC

Server Becoming A Client - WSDD Questions

All,
I've been successfully using WSS4J v1.1.0 for an IR&D project we are
currently working, but I now wish to extend the capabilities that I have
implemented.  Essentially, I want my server to become a client (by
having it make a call to another web service).  To add a further wrinkle
to this scenario, I am putting a security proxy in front of the server
so that the incoming message is clear text and doesn't contain any
security information (the proxy strips all of the WSS elements out).
So, I have a case where I don't want Request Flow WSDD information on
the way in and, after becoming a client (while making a subsequent
request on behalf of a previous client request), I want Request Flow
WSDD information on the way out.

Anyone have an idea how this can be done using a single WSDD file?  I'd
also like to be able to do this without source code modifications - if
possible.

Any and all ideas/thoughts are welcomed.

Thanks,

Steven