Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Belousov Maksim Eduardovich <m....@tinkoff.ru> on 2017/09/27 14:17:16 UTC

Issues with installation of helium packages on 0.7.2

Hi, users!

1)      I installed version 0.7.2
Then installed package: "npm i ultimate-column-chart-negative-values"
And follow instruction for 0.7.x in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44342619/apache-zeppelin-how-to-use-helium-framework-in-apache-zeppelin

When I try to enable ultimate-column-chart-negative-values I have got error
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/r2x-pC33c59BeSgsZqeTeViam5Y_ov8ExK_7x7akJoiGg4yWbfM-i56K8ZYfFQ-oj7x3aZT6Vw_qSY2JpILtTfrwmWHX-hXUXgDDuIKzP70ld_l9GMfkFinQRAVvgjBeq5lHr4y3]

2)      Also commands "npm i ultimate-area-chart" and "npm i ultimate-line-chart" are fallen with error
npm http 404 https://registry.npmjs.org/amcharts3-export
npm ERR! TypeError: Object.keys called on non-object

How these issues can be solved?

Thanks,
Maksim Belousov

Re: Issues with installation of helium packages on 0.7.2

Posted by Geoffrey Cheng <ge...@gmail.com>.
I also tried to hack the python package to install properly within
zeppelin's installation folder on the master host, with NO AVAIL.

Did ANYONE succeed at all with Helium packages AT ALL?  Please share your
literal secrets with us!!!