Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by nelsounet <ne...@free.fr> on 2001/03/01 10:28:01 UTC

How to do when having too long filenames with Redirect?

Hi!

In my XSL, I use a parameter to tell where to write the outputs, because Redirect extension seems to use the currentpath as the current working folder (of the application) whereas others use currentpath where is the XSL.

I do this for example :
<xsl:variable name="detection_net" select="concat($CURRENTOUTPUT,'ecritureetdetectioncookies.htm')"/>
<redirect:write file="{$detection_net}">

CURRENTOUTPUT in this exemple has the value :
"\publishtemp\Manreo_rep\tempdir876765249\publish\templates\modele capit_cd\publication\"

but i have :

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: W:\AraVss\Root\Publication Web\VISUALJPROJECTS\PUBLISHWITHDB\publishtemp\Manreo_rep\tempdir876765249\publish\templates\modele capit_cd\publication\ecritureetdetectioncookies.htm (Filename too long)

 at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:102)

 at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:62)

 at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:132)

 at org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect.makeFormatterListener(Redirect.java:379)

 at org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect.write(Redirect.java:200)

 at org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExtensionHandlerJavaClass.processElement(ExtensionHandlerJavaClass.java:418)

 at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemExtensionCall.execute(ElemExtensionCall.java:304)

 at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2154)

 at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2097)

 at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:2029)

 at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1189)

 at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Thanks,
- Neo -