Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by desmond <39...@qq.com> on 2016/08/29 11:29:15 UTC

important question

I downloaded the source file,but i can't find this package
(org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.data).
please help me

Re: important question

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Those classes are generated automatically using Google protocol buffers.
If you look at the activemq-kahadb-store sub-module then you will see the
definition for those classes are under src/main/proto/journal-data.proto.
Here is a link on github in master:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-kahadb-store/src/main/proto/journal-data.proto

If you build activemq-kahadb-store the generated java sources will show up
under target/generated-sources/proto