Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by bob frank <ch...@mac.com> on 2003/04/21 22:31:55 UTC

introductory presos on Log4J?

Hi,

I'm going to be giving a presentation on Log4Cocoa* (Mac OS X Cocoa
port of Log4J) to the Chicago Cocoa & WebObjects User Group next week.
Does anyone have any introductory presentations on Log4J that they
would be willing to share?

I plan to discuss Log4J itself, the process of porting from Java to
another language (its been very interesting), and obviously Log4Cocoa
(and its current state).

Thanks in advance,
Bob Frank

* __full_disclaimer__ we haven't made as much progress on Log4Cocoa
this spring as we wanted (silly things like work always seem to keep
getting in the way :-)