Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alessandro Vandelli <a....@dreamonkey.com> on 2023/02/02 09:07:31 UTC

Guacamole server support request

Good morning,

I'm new in the community and I need to create a demo project to show the
capabilities of guacamole without the needs to create a new server in the
first instance.
Is there a way to use the java guacamole server and establish a direct
connection from a web-application to the guacamole guacd service without the
need of passing the auth-token, fetching the available devices and passing the
device id but rather by just ignoring the auth token and directly passing the
ip, port and eventually the credentials of the final device (RDP/VNC) on which
we want to establish the connection?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro Vandelli

\--

| | |

![Dreamonkey logo](https://www.dreamonkey.com/signature/dreamonkey_logo.png)

---
| | |

**Alessandro Vandelli**

---

Developer | Frontend Developer

---

[+39 348 3441789](tel:+39+348+3441789) |
[a.vandelli@dreamonkey.com](mailto:a.vandelli@dreamonkey.com)

[www.dreamonkey.com](https://www.dreamonkey.com/) |
[info@dreamonkey.com](mailto:info@dreamonkey.com)

commands, e-mail: user-help@guacamole.apache.org

Re: Guacamole server support request

Posted by Alessandro Vandelli <a....@dreamonkey.com>.
Thanks, I've created a simple node server installing guacamole-common-js
and adding guacd. That was enough for now. Have a good day!

--
[image: Dreamonkey logo]

+39 348 3441789 <+39+348+3441789> | a.vandelli@dreamonkey.com

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.