Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/27 17:31:15 UTC

Shell build is hanging and waiting for the parallel shell build to finish

Hello,

Continuum version 1.3.6. Deployed on Tomcat in Ubuntu.

I have 2 projects, say A and B. Each has shell builds defined and set to
run in different queues. Number of parallel builds is set to 4.

The problem is that, when the shell build from A runs, it will not execute
the build until the shell build from B is complete. it is almost  like A is
waiting for B to finish. Please note that maven builds are happily running
in parallel in these 2 queues. It is only the shell build that has a
problem.

To be sure that this is not an OS level problem, I started the build in B
from Continuum and ran the shell script for A from command line and it
worked fine - both ran in parallel. So, I think Continuum has a bottle neck
somewhere. please help.

I am also copying the dev list.

Thanks,
Murali.

Fwd: Shell build is hanging and waiting for the parallel shell build to finish

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.
Forwarding to the new (?) email ids.

-Murali

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.