Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by George Sinclair <ge...@cniweb.net> on 2001/04/25 16:53:15 UTC

iis & tomcat & virtual host

Hello,

I was trying to find a way to set up virtual host for tomcat and I am
using iis 5.0. If you could give me a link to some documentation or an
example that would be appreciated very much.

Thanks,
George

Re: iis & tomcat & virtual host

Posted by George Sinclair <ge...@cniweb.net>.
I saw the example that they gave in the server.xml file. I was just hoping to
get something that explains it a lot more than that.

Thanks

Re: iis & tomcat & virtual host

Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@www.stamplets.com>.