Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/30 08:49:23 UTC

private void configureSslForHttp4(){ KeyStoreParameters ksp = new KeyStoreParameters(); ksp.setResource(keystoreLocation); ksp.setPassword(keystorePassword); TrustManagersParameters tmp = new TrustManagersParameters(); tmp.setKeyStore(ksp); SSLContextParameters scp = new SSLContextParameters(); scp.setTrustManagers(tmp); HttpComponent httpComponent = getContext().getComponent("https4", HttpComponent.class); httpComponent.setSslContextParameters(scp); }

You could do something like this to set SSL for Http4

}

Re: HTTP4s handshake exception

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
adding the configuration for mutual authentication for HTTPS connection in
camel route using https4 component. Hope this helps as a reference for
people in need of similar configurations.

   <sslContextParameters xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
                          id="sslContextParameterss">
  <keyManagers keyPassword="changeit">
  <!--client.keystore for client -->
      <keyStore
        resource="C:\\gateway\\conf\\client.keystore"
          password="changeit"  type="pkcs12"
  />
    </keyManagers>
   <!--common.truststore contains certificate of both client and server"-->
        <trustManagers>
            <keyStore resource="C:\\gateway\\conf\\common.truststore"
                      password="changeit"/>

        </trustManagers>
    </sslContextParameters>

use the above ssl context parameters in the route as mentioned below :
<route>
<from ..../>

uri="https4://<IP_ADDRESS>:<PORT>/MutualAuthentication/MutuallySecuredServlet?sslContextParametersRef=#sslContextParameterss"/>
</route>

hope this helps.

Rohan Emmanuel

Re: HTTP4s handshake exception

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.
Wang Yan,

Fwd: HTTP4s handshake exception

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> any clues on the reasons for getting "java.net.SocketException: Software
> caused connection abort: recv failed"
> when using http4s?
>

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:08 AM Rohan Emmanuel <
> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5832624&i=1>>
wrote:

>> Can anyone point me to working HTTPS sample please?
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM Rohan Emmanuel <
>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5832624&i=2>>
wrote:

>>> still getting Handshake exception:]
>>> not sure where i am going wrong
>>>
>>> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503)
~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:973)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at

sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)

>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at
>>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1403)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at
>>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1387)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Rohan Emmanuel
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Rohan Emmanuel
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Rohan Emmanuel

Rohan Emmanuel

.

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 11:17 AM Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> any clues on the reasons for getting "java.net.SocketException: Software
> caused connection abort: recv failed"
> when using http4s?
>

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:08 AM Rohan Emmanuel <
> rohan.emmanuel07@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone point me to working HTTPS sample please?
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM Rohan Emmanuel <
>> rohan.emmanuel07@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> still getting Handshake exception:]
>>> not sure where i am going wrong
>>>
>>> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:973)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at
>>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at
>>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1403)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at
>>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1387)
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Rohan Emmanuel
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Rohan Emmanuel
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Rohan Emmanuel

Rohan Emmanuel

Re: HTTP4s handshake exception

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 10:08 AM Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can anyone point me to working HTTPS sample please?
>

> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 3:32 PM Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> still getting Handshake exception:]
>> not sure where i am going wrong
>>
>> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:973)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at
>> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1403)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1387)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 2:28 PM Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You could do something like this to set SSL for Http4
>>>
>>> private void configureSslForHttp4(){
>>> KeyStoreParameters ksp = new KeyStoreParameters();
>>> ksp.setResource(keystoreLocation);
>>> ksp.setPassword(keystorePassword);
>>> TrustManagersParameters tmp = new TrustManagersParameters();
>>> tmp.setKeyStore(ksp);
>>> SSLContextParameters scp = new SSLContextParameters();
>>> scp.setTrustManagers(tmp);
>>> HttpComponent httpComponent = getContext().getComponent("https4",
>>> HttpComponent.class);
>>> httpComponent.setSslContextParameters(scp);
>>> }

>>> .
>>> NAML
>>> <
>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
>>> >

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Rohan Emmanuel
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Rohan Emmanuel

Rohan Emmanuel

Re: HTTP4s handshake exception

Posted by Rohan Emmanuel <ro...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> still getting Handshake exception:]
> not sure where i am going wrong
>
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(InputRecord.java:465)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:503) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:973)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1375)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1403)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1387)
> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 2:28 PM Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You could do something like this to set SSL for Http4
>>
>> private void configureSslForHttp4(){
>> KeyStoreParameters ksp = new KeyStoreParameters();
>> ksp.setResource(keystoreLocation);
>> ksp.setPassword(keystorePassword);
>> TrustManagersParameters tmp = new TrustManagersParameters();
>> tmp.setKeyStore(ksp);
>> SSLContextParameters scp = new SSLContextParameters();
>> scp.setTrustManagers(tmp);
>> HttpComponent httpComponent = getContext().getComponent("https4",
>> HttpComponent.class);
>> httpComponent.setSslContextParameters(scp);
>> }

>> .
>> NAML
>> <
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
>> >

> --
> Regards,
> Rohan Emmanuel

Rohan Emmanuel