Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jim Hurley <ji...@mac.com> on 2008/01/30 03:24:07 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CXF 2.0.4-incubator is released!

We should make a similar announcement for our 2.1.1 release
when the download gets setup.  Frank - have you made any
progress on that?  Once it's set, I'll be glad to link from the
downloads
page on our project.

thanks -Jim

Begin forwarded message: