Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeffery Greg Dolezal <jg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/02/02 16:42:56 UTC

front ends

I know about the Eclipse plug-in.  Are there any other gui which allow a
good amount of the command line control and make it easier to use?

Re: front ends

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
The client & server are all one package.  The server isn't "activated"
by default though - the executables just sort of sit there unless you
intentionally configure as a server.

Please keep replies on the list.

On 2/3/06, Jeffery Greg Dolezal <jg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> For windows - but from the command line.  SInce I am still evaluating I put
> the server on my pc which  comes with the commands "svn commit" etc.  But I
> figured there would be some command line client.
>
> Thanks for answering
>

> >From: Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>
> >To: Jeffery Greg Dolezal <jg...@hotmail.com>
> >CC: users@subversion.tigris.org
> >Subject: Re: front ends
> >Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:39:38 -0500
> >
> >On 2/2/06, Jeffery Greg Dolezal <jg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I know about the Eclipse plug-in.  Are there any other gui which allow a
> > > good amount of the command line control and make it easier to use?
> >
> >For what platform?  The question has come up twice in the past week
> >for Linux (check the archives), for Windows TortoiseSVN is the best I
> >found>

Andy
http://home.rochester.rr.com/alevy/
---
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will
surprise you with their ingenuity.
-George S. Patton

Re: front ends

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.