Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Biswajit Nayak <bi...@altiscale.com> on 2016/04/19 02:44:24 UTC

Re: Hive Cli ORC table read error with limit option

Hi All,

I seriously need help on this aspect. Any reference or pointer to
troubleshoot or fix this, could be helpful.

Regards
Biswa

Posted by Biswajit Nayak <bi...@altiscale.com>.
Thanks Prasanth for the update. I will test it and update it here the
outcome.

Thanks
Biswa

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:26 AM, Prasanth Jayachandran <

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Biswajit

[...]

Structure for  /hive/testdb.db/table_orc/year=2016/month=1/day=29/000000_0

$