Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com> on 2010/12/20 21:28:31 UTC

Ant Hangs

I compiled FOP 1.0 using the Ant build in Eclipse.  It completed
successfully saying Junit support not present.
Then I downloaded the Junit source, imported it as a project, put it on
the FOP Build Path, and copied the junit-4.8.2.jar into the FOP lib
folder.
Now the ant task shows Junit support present and the build never stops
running.  The last thing displayed on the Console message tab is this.
junit-userconfig:
     [echo] Running user config tests

RE: Ant Hangs

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.
I'm not using FOP\lib\ant.jar to integrate to ant (at least I don't
think I am).  Could it be a problem to put that jar there?
I put a copy of the jar in the lib folder (maybe I need it in a
different folder?) to resolve imports to compile.
I'm using the Eclipse ant plugin to run the ant build.
FOP requires ant such as package org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks class
FileCompare import org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException.

If I try to download the ant source and create a project to reference
for fop to validate these imports, I have to setup it's build path which
requires bcel, apache commons, log4j, javax.mail, netrexx,
javax.media.jai, jai.codec, jdepend, etc.
I'll see if there's an easier way.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Ant Hangs

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.