Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Huang Junyao <pe...@gmail.com> on 2024/01/09 10:53:42 UTC

[PROPOSAL][DSIP-22][TriggerPlugin] Introduce Trigger Plugin

Hi, Team,

I create a proposal planning to add trigger plugin in dophinscheduler
system.
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/15330

I've updated my design into comments in this issues,
which needs review of your expertise.
welcome to comments or raise suggestions for this issues.

Regards,
John

Re: [PROPOSAL][DSIP-22][TriggerPlugin] Introduce Trigger Plugin

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks John bring this proposal, the proposal sounds good to me.
This is a big feature, there still exist some architectural details need to
determine.