Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/10/06 07:14:10 UTC

Regarding Socket Exception

Hi All,

  I get the below mentioned Exception on console whenever i try to open my application from browser.  But, I dont have any problems in accessing the application from front end, my application works well.  For each menu item i try to open, i get this Exception.  Can anyone plz tel me any hint to find a solution for such Exception.

  NotifyUtil::java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:256)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:313)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:606)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:554)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:571)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:936)
        at org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.NotifyUtil$RecordSender.run(NotifyUtil.java:248)

Thanks in Advance.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India