Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Neale Ranns <ne...@ranns.org> on 2005/08/19 16:55:19 UTC

Doxygen

hi,

Over the past few days i've been reading around the source code and
improving the doxygen documentation. You can see the results here.

http://www.ranns.org/~ndrr/apache2/dox/html/index.html

Essentially what i have done is:
 1) change all the @package (since these generate "Namespaces") to
@defgroup (which produces the grouping in the "Modules" page)
 2) Added lots more @defgroup to get the module grouping on the
"Modules" page
 3) Add a @file and @brief to each header file to improve the "File
List" page
 4) Did some improvements to function and struct declarations; though by
no means all. There is a long way to go.
 5) lastly i changed the doxygen.conf file:
	a) to make the output searchable
	b) to extract everything (otherwise the undocumented stuff is left out)
	c) added a hack so the CORE_PRIVATE stuff is included
	d) fixed the STRIP_FROM_PATH problem, by setting it to
"STRIP_FROM_PATH=" which implies, the directory from which doxygen is
run. It is possible to do with autoconf but more complicated.

comments always welcome :)

thanks
neale

Re: Doxygen

Posted by Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>.
Hi Neale.

I'll go through and review the patch today.
I'll try to get it commited in a couple of hours.

Re: Doxygen

Posted by Neale Ranns <ne...@ranns.org>.
Sander,

Re: Doxygen