Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2013/03/14 01:30:58 UTC

JIRAs in branch-3.3 that aren't in branch-4.0

Hi,

I found 3 JIRAs that are in branch-3.3 (3.3.2) but not in branch-4.0
(4.0.0):

OOZIE-1233 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1233> Add ability
to configure Oozie to use HTTPS (SSL)

OOZIE-1242 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1242> Dryrun option
for workflows mentions version 3.4 when it should be 3.3.2

OOZIE-1148 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1148> Set the
renewer correctly for JT/RM delegation tokens

OOZIE-1242: a trivial docs change, so no reason not to put into branch-4.0.

What about the other two?  We can put them into branch-4.0 too or move them
only to trunk.

thanks
- Robert

Re: JIRAs in branch-3.3 that aren't in branch-4.0

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for taking a look (you obviously figured it out, but I meant
OOZIE-1268 not OOZIE-670 in my last message).  I just committed it to trunk
and branch-3.3; can you port OOZIE-1233 and OOZIE-1268 to branch-4.0?  And
also OOZIE-1242?  I think everything will be in sync then :)

thanks
- Robert

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
The reason I put the non-https files in there too is so that if you want to

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Robert,

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
Ya, OOZIE-1233 and OOZIE-1242.