Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/15 01:16:16 UTC

Systemvm.iso on kvm

I am curious as to how does the systemvm.iso gets pushed onto the KVM host ?
Lets say I upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.3 and there is some ssvm agent code change, I would expect the new systemvm.iso getting pushed from MS to the KVM host and stop/start ssvm would have the new code into affect.
I want to know the mechanism which detects the version change and does this magic.

Thanks,
-Nitin

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Hey Radek - You are referring to the systemvm template upgrade. I was
asking for systemvm.iso (it has all the agent code) upgrade.

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
That is correct Mike. Thanks to you and Marcus for confirming this.

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, Marcus

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
*™*

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Systemvm.iso on kvm

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hey Marcus,

I wonder if you might be familiar with this process?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*