Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/02/11 21:47:24 UTC

[Jmeter Wiki] Update of "JMeterCommitters" by ham1

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The "JMeterCommitters" page has been changed by ham1:
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterCommitters?action=diff&rev1=41&rev2=42

Comment:
Spelling correction, used relative links for internal wiki pages and changed username to real name

  -----
  = Committers =

- Offical list can be found [[http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#jmeter|here]]
+ The official list can be found [[http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#jmeter|here]]

  == Historical committers ==
   * JordiSalvat
@@ -71, +71 @@

   * Giuseppe C
   * Jonathan O'Keeffe
   * Carl Nygaard - cnygaard at google dot com
-  * [[http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/thomasbarjou|Thomas Barjou]] - tbarjou at henix dot fr
+  * [[thomasbarjou|Thomas Barjou]] - tbarjou at henix dot fr
   * Oghie Sheehy - osheehy at fexcodcc dot com
-  * [[http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/mangipudi|Avinash Mangipudi]] - avirads at gmail dot com
+  * [[mangipudi|Avinash Mangipudi]] - avirads at gmail dot com
   * Franco Sabadini
   * NaveenKumar Namachivayam
-  * ham1
+  * Graham Russell

  I would like to express my deepest thanks to everyone who has contributed to JMeter.