Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by indrek siitan <tf...@cafe.ee> on 2000/04/14 05:09:00 UTC

Does anyone know Embperl/MySQL capable virtual hosting?

Hi,

I just spent about an hour trying out all kinds of web hosting
comparision sites, with no luck. I recall that being asked before,
but deja.com couldn't find anything on the news either, so I hope
you don't mind asking it once again:

does anyknow know to suggest a web hosting service, that supports
Embperl/DBI/MySQL? preferrably a bigger company I can suggest to
a client, not someone running his P200 box on his T1 connection :)

Rgds,
  Tfr

  --==< tfr@cafe.ee >==< http://tfr.cafe.ee/ >==< +1-504-4467425 >==--