Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <ne...@sun.com> on 2003/05/05 10:39:11 UTC

XSGrammar interface part of XNI ?

Hi All,

        Currently XSGrammar interface is in
"org.apache.xerces.xni.grammars" package. Inclusion of this interface in

org.apache.xerces.xni packages makes it part of XNI (or XNI extension ?
) APIs.  However, I see that this interface imports another interface
which is part of implementation packages (
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.psvi). I see same things for PSVI interfaces.
If an XNI API has dependency on an interface which is part of "impl"
packages then IMO  it is not the candidate for being classified as XNI
API.

What do others think ?

thanks,
Neeraj