Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 41108453 <41...@qq.com> on 2020/08/18 03:50:51 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Ready to release version 0.13.0

This version is great, support release as soon as possible, try it

Posted by ling miao <em...@gmail.com>.
OK, I will bring the [Doris on ES] together.

Ling Miao

Yunfeng Wu <wy...@126.com> 于2020年8月18日周二 下午4:42写道:

Posted by Yunfeng Wu <wy...@126.com>.

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
Copy that. I will bring [Doris on ES] together in Version 0.13

Yunfeng Wu <wy...@126.com> 于2020年8月18日周二 下午11:22写道:

Posted by Yunfeng Wu <wy...@126.com>.
Hi Ling Miao,