Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2015/11/04 16:17:00 UTC

Avro RPC stuff

Hey Lewis/Radu

Where are we on this? Anything I can do to help drag it into the land of
the living?

Tom

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
We maintain a CI build over at https:// builds.apache.org. You can search
for OODT. This is also linked to from the website.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Posted by Radu Manole <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Fair enough I'll leave it those who know!

(Still just continuing on my quest to dump XML-RPC and run for the hills!
;) )

I also don't want Radu's stuff just get forgotten about or so out of sync
its wasted, especially as you're talking about OODT 2 when we haven't even
got 1 shipped yet! ;)

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Re: Avro RPC stuff

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.