Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 15:09:17 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.34 available

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 9.0.35.

Apache Tomcat 9 is an open source software implementation of the Java
Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java
WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.

Apache Tomcat 9.0.35 is a bugfix and feature release. The notable
changes compared to 9.0.34 include:

- Improve the handling of requests that use an expectation. Do not
  disable keep-alive where the response has a non-2xx status code
  but the request body has been fully read.

- Change default value separator for property replacement to ":-"
  due to possible conflicts. The syntax is now "${name:-default}".

- Update the packaged version of the Tomcat Native Library to 1.2.24

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi

Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 7.x and 8.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Enjoy!

- The Apache Tomcat team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.34 available

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/05/2020 16:12, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> There is typo in title: should be 9.0.35

Drat. Thanks. I might just leave it rather than spam people again. I'll
see what other responses I get.

Mark

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 22:09 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
> Tomcat 9.0.35.
>
> Apache Tomcat 9 is an open source software implementation of the Java
> Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java
> WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.
>
> Apache Tomcat 9.0.35 is a bugfix and feature release. The notable
> changes compared to 9.0.34 include:
>
> - Improve the handling of requests that use an expectation. Do not
>   disable keep-alive where the response has a non-2xx status code
>   but the request body has been fully read.
>
> - Change default value separator for property replacement to ":-"
>   due to possible conflicts. The syntax is now "${name:-default}".
>
> - Update the packaged version of the Tomcat Native Library to 1.2.24
>
> Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html
>

> Downloads:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/download-90.cgi
>
> Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 7.x and 8.x:
> http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - The Apache Tomcat team

RE: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 9.0.34 available

Posted by jo...@wellsfargo.com.INVALID.
Thanks!

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexander@wellsfargo.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.