Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ma...@yahoo.com on 2009/09/16 10:26:48 UTC

[S2] Validation and web service

Hi,

I'm using Struts 2 + Spring + Apache CXF, I've all my validation rule in struts 2 xml files, is it possible to use these validation in the web services? and how?

Thanks
LV

[S2] Parametrized range validator for min and max values.

Posted by Ahmed ALAMI <ah...@c-s.fr>.
Hi everybody,

Is there a way to configure a struts2 validator like this :
(The min and max have a parametrized value from the value stack)

<field-validator type="date">
    <param name="min">01/01/${date}</param>
    <param name="max">31/12/${date}</param>
    <message>Set date between ${min} et ${max}</message>
</field-validator>

Thanks in advance.