Posted to users@maven.apache.org by je...@us.hsbc.com on 2006/08/24 21:28:09 UTC

basic http auth credentials not beign sent to the server

I have setup a repository in my pom:

<repositories>
        <repository>
                <id>alm2</id>
                <url>http://1234.1234.1234.124:8080/repository</url>
        </repository>
<repositories>

and in my settings.xml:

<servers>
        <server>
                <id>alm2</id>
                <username>myuser</username>
                <password>mypassword</password>
        </server>
</servers>

but when I check the logs of the tomcat server , it says that the
authorization header is null. Why is not sending the credentials ? do I
need to add another parameter ?
In maven1 I just need to specify
http://myuser:mypassword@1234.1234.1234.124:8080/repository and it works
fine.