Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by JULIEN LE DEM <ju...@ledem.net> on 2014/01/15 03:52:10 UTC

Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

It's my pleasure to announce that Aniket Mokashi became the newest addition to the Pig PMC.
Aniket has been actively contributing to Pig for years.
Please join me in congratulating Aniket!

Julien

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Aniket!

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the wishes.

(My filters did a trick on me and I did not notice this email until today).
Thanks everyone for helping me out over all these years.

~Aniket

"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.

"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulation!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats Aniket! Good work!
>
> --
>
> Mona Chitnis
> Software Engineer, Hadoop Team
> Yahoo!
>

> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:17 AM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>
> Congratulations, Aniket!
>
> --Xuefu
>

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
> pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Aniket!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Prasanth Jayachandran
> >
> > On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Woo! Congrats Aniket!

> > tongjie.chen@gmail.com>

> jarcec@apache.org

> > > --
> > > *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
> > > at billgraham@gmail.com <bi...@gmail.com> going forward.*
> >

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Aniket!

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulation!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats Aniket! Good work!
>
> --
>
> Mona Chitnis
> Software Engineer, Hadoop Team
> Yahoo!
>

> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:17 AM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>
> Congratulations, Aniket!
>
> --Xuefu
>

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
> pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Aniket!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Prasanth Jayachandran
> >
> > On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:30 AM, Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Woo! Congrats Aniket!

> > tongjie.chen@gmail.com>

> jarcec@apache.org

> > > --
> > > *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
> > > at billgraham@gmail.com <bi...@gmail.com> going forward.*
> >

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Posted by Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org>.
Congrats Aniket! Good work!

Posted by Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org>.
Congrats Aniket! Good work!