Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Steve Cameron <St...@aad.gov.au> on 2012/03/09 02:21:20 UTC

reverse mapping SQL Server database usign openJPA[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hello,

Is there anyone who has done this successfully, that might have a few clues what I'm doing wrong?

I seem to be descending into a bottom-less pit with this presently.

Thanks

Stephen Cameron
Antarctic Fisheries Computing and Database Support Provider
Australian Antarctic Division
Kingston, Tasmania

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCFDEF.21C484C0]
Phone: 03 62323571

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/

Re: reverse mapping SQL Server database usign openJPA[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Steve -

I don't ever run from a command line, so this suggestion might be
completely wrong.... but what happens if you add a -D to all of the OpenJPA
properties you're passing on the cmd line? ie:
-Dopenjpa.Log=File=c:/temp/openjpa.log, DefaultLevel=TRACE

Thanks,
Rick

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Steve Cameron <St...@aad.gov.au>wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> Is there anyone who has done this successfully, that might have a few
> clues what I’m doing wrong?****
>
> ** **
>
> I seem to be descending into a bottom-less pit with this presently.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> Stephen Cameron****
>
> Antarctic Fisheries Computing and Database Support Provider****
>
> Australian Antarctic Division****
>
> Kingston, Tasmania****
>
> ** **
>
> [image: EmailSig (2)]****
>
> Phone: 03 62323571****
>
> ** **

>     Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
> IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you
> are not the
> intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this
> communication is
> strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this
> transmission in error,
> please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3
> 6232 3209 and
> DELETE the message.
>         Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/

*Rick Curtis*